Whether it’s adding a caption or drawing rainbows and mustaches on your friends, we’ll show you how to enhance your photos with personal touches. Follow the instructions below on your Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge, and let your creativity take the lead.
- From your Home screen, tap Apps, then open your Gallery.
- Select the picture you want to edit.
- Tap Edit, then Drawing, then Pen.
- Select the pen style you like, then modify line thickness, transparency and color. Then tap Close.
- Use your finger to write or draw on the picture.
- When you’re finished, tap Apply, then Save.
- Your edited picture is now in a new album titled Photo Editor. Find it and share with friends! The original picture remains unedited in your Gallery.
Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. All apps referenced, except where otherwise noted, are available in the Samsung GALAXY Apps store. For more information on any referenced apps, products or services, see the respective websites.
The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung Electronics is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the above content.