Whether it’s adding a caption or drawing rainbows and mustaches on your friends, we’ll show you how to enhance your photos with personal touches. Follow the instructions below on your Samsung Galaxy Note5, and let your creativity take the lead.
- Open Air Command by hovering your S Pen near the screen and double tapping the S Pen button.
- Tap the Screen-write icon to take a screenshot.
- Draw all over your screenshot with the S Pen.
- Tap Save in Gallery to save your newly edited screenshot.
- From the Gallery, share your fun photos with friends & family.
Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. All apps referenced, except where otherwise noted, are available in the Samsung GALAXY Apps store. For more information on any referenced apps, products or services, see the respective websites.
The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung Electronics is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the above content.