That desperate moment when your battery is dying, and you don’t have a charger. Here’s what to do:
- Set display brightness to low or use the “auto adjust screen tone” option
- Set your screen timeout to 15 seconds.
- Change your location method to “Power Saving.”
- Go to battery settings to check for power-hungry apps. Shut them down.
- Use the Galaxy’s Power Saving Mode, or if you’re screaming toward zero, the Ultra Power Saving Mode.
Photo Credits: Samsung
Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. All apps referenced, except where otherwise noted, are available in the Samsung GALAXY Apps store. For more information on any referenced apps, products or services, see the respective websites.
The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung Electronics is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the above content.